Cancelling a Subscription
If you don't have a paid subscription (or if you have already turned off your auto-renewal), you can cancel your membership by visiting the Manage Subscription section on your Account Settings page.
When you cancel your membership, we immediately Hide your profile and photos from other members. Should you wish to rejoin the BB People Meet community, all you have to do is sign in and reactivate your account.
If you want to cancel your subscription (turn off auto-renewal), please click here.
Cancelling Additional Features
If you purchased additional features for your subscription (like Private Mode for example), you can cancel those additional features without cancelling your basic subscription.
To cancel an additional feature, simply follow these steps.
On the Desktop site:
- Log in to your BB People Meet account, and click on the gear icon in the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- Click on “Manage Subscription.”
- Enter your Password
- Click on “Subscription Status.”
- Locate the additional feature you want to cancel, and click on the "Deactivate" link to the right of that feature.
- If you're prompted to confirm that you want to cancel, click on Yes.
On the Mobile Site:
- Log in to your BB People Meet account, and tap on the “Profile” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the gear icon at the top of the page
- Tap on "Manage Account"
- Tap on “Manage Subscription.”
- Tap on “Subscription Status.”
- Locate the additional feature you want to cancel, and tap on the "Deactivate" link to the right of that feature.
- If you're prompted to confirm that you want to cancel, tap on Yes.
You will still be able to use the additional feature until the End Date shown on the Subscription Status page. That particular feature simply won’t renew with the rest of your subscription package on your next renewal date.
After you cancel an additional feature, you'll notice the Deactivate link changes to say Reactivate instead. If you want to add that feature back to your subscription, simply click on the Reactivate link.
Please keep in mind that this will not cancel your basic subscription package. These steps will only cancel the subscription add-ons.
Cancelling a Free Trial
If you currently have a free trial and you want to make sure you're not charged at the end of the trial period, you'll need to resign your subscription. To do this, simply visit the Manage Subscription section on your Account Settings page.
For your security, you'll need to re-enter your password as part of this process. Then follow the directions to resign your trial subscription. This process includes several steps, so make sure you fully complete the process before exiting the site.
You can always contact our Customer Care team if you need help. We can check your current subscription status and assist you with resigning your trial subscription.
Please keep in mind that resigning a free trial will immediately end your subscription benefits. If you want to turn your free trial back on after you've resigned it, you can usually do so from the same Manage Subscription page linked above, as long as your trial period hasn't ended yet. If you do this, you'll also be turning the auto-renewal back on, which means you will be charged at the end of the trial period.
Need Help? Please reach out to us by completing the webform from our Contact Us page.
If you still have questions or need additional assistance, you can speak to one of our agents by calling 800-926-2824. Agents are available between 8 am and 6 pm Central Time Monday through Friday.