Good photos can really make your profile stand out, so we strongly encourage you to post several of them. We do currently limit you to 26 photos total (including your Primary photo). If you already have 26 photos and you want to upload a new one, you’ll need to remove one of your old photos first.
We reserve the right to crop or reject photos as needed to keep a clean, attractive, and appropriate atmosphere on the site. Once your photos are approved, they will appear on the site.
Here are some reasons photos could be rejected:
- Nudity, sheer or see-through clothing, sexuality
- Drawings, caricatures, or other illustrations
- Copyrighted images
- Identifying information (ie, license plates, email or web addresses, visible street address numbers, etc.)
- Illegal acts or violence
- Minors alone in photos (without an adult included)
Guidelines Primary photos:
- Your Primary photo must include a good, unobstructed view of your face that's big enough for potential matches to see you clearly.
- There shouldn’t be any other people in the photo.
- If a photo was taken from further away and shows more of your body, we’ll make a thumbnail that just shows your face. Don’t worry, the full-size photo is still available on your profile page.
- Even if a photo has a clear view of your face, it might still be too small to use as a Primary photo.
Guidelines For Captions:
- No obscene, profane, or offensive words or statements
- No references to illegal activity
- No captions that are merely gibberish
Also keep in mind the following:
- You must appear in the Primary photo.
- Potentially offensive photos will not be posted.
- Image files must be received in an approved format (eg, jpg, bmp, gif) and should be larger than 100kB and less than 5MB. (Please note, we convert all images to jpg to be viewed by all browsers.)