Editing a Photo
Once a photo has been uploaded, you can't make any changes to it on the site. If you'd like to edit a photo you have already posted on your profile, simply make changes to the original photo on your computer, delete the one on your profile, and upload the new one.
Primary and Secondary Photos
If the first photo you upload meets our guidelines for a Primary photo, it will be set as your Primary photo automatically. For a number of good reasons, we ask that your Primary photo include a good, unobstructed view of your face that's big enough for potential matches to see you clearly.
If your photo doesn’t show a good view of your face but it’s perfectly fine in every other way, we’ll approve it as a “Secondary” or “Additional” photo. These photos appear on your profile page, but they can't be set as the Primary photo that appears in search results.
You can upload a total of 26 photos to your profile, but we highly recommend uploading your Primary photo first.
Changing a Primary Photo
If you'd like to replace your current Primary photo, simply follow the steps below.
On the desktop BB People Meet site:
- Log in to your BB People Meet account, and click on your photo thumbnail in the navigation bar at the top of the page.
- Click on your Primary photo at the top of your profile. (You can also scroll down and click on one of your other photos, in the “My Photos” section of your profile.)
- A “Photos” section will appear on the right side of the page. This is where you can make changes to your photos.
- Click on “Change My Primary Photo.”
- Click on the photo you’d like to use as your new Primary photo. The update will happen immediately.
On the mobile BB People Meet site:
- Log in to your BB People Meet account, and tap on the “Profile” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the camera icon next to your photo at the top of the screen
- Tap on “Change My Primary Photo.”
- Tap on the photo you’d like to use as your new Primary photo. The update will happen immediately.
The actual display size of your Primary photo in search results isn't very big, we usually select a smaller section of the photo that is meant to highlight your face. We don't do any stretching, squeezing, or color edits, though. Your full photo still appears on your profile page, just the way you uploaded it.
If you would like a photo cropped, you’ll need to do that before you upload it. For instructions on how to crop a photo, we suggest doing a search on the internet for "how to crop a photo."
You can upload a total of 26 photos to your profile. Your Primary photo will always appear first, at the top of your profile page. If you’d like to rearrange the order of your other photos, simply go into the Photos section on your profile page. You can drag and drop the photos into the order you prefer.