At BB People Meet, we're serious about maintaining the integrity of our member community so you can have the best possible experience on our site.
As a supplement to our own efforts, we've streamlined the process for members like you to report any suspicious activity they see. Simply click on the Report a Concern link, which can be found on every member profile and at the bottom of every email. Non-members, including former members, can report concerning behavior by contacting our Customer Care team.
When you report a concern, it is completely anonymous. We never share your information with anyone else, and no members will ever know who reported the concern. We also don’t share the substance of why you are reporting them, so you can feel safe making the report.
Once you click on the link, you have the option to select one of the available reasons. Depending on the reason selected, we may require you to submit text with your report describing what you have seen or experienced.
Using the Report a Concern link bypasses our normal Customer Care team and sends your report directly to the people who handle these types of issues. Because of privacy policies, we aren't able to talk about the actions that may result, but this really is the fastest way to make sure that action is taken.
Here are some examples of when you are encouraged to report another member:
- If a member requests money.
- If a member tries to sell you merchandise or services.
- If a member tries to offer you a job or another “unique opportunity,” especially in another country.
- If a member's profile text or Message claims they are not actually in the location their profile states (e.g., they are really in Russia or Nigeria).
- If a member's profile just does not add up (e.g., the photo doesn't match the profile information).
- If a member sends you harassing or offensive emails.
- If you know a member is actually married (and not separated) or is a minor.
- If you see an inappropriate profile or photos on the site, or if you receive inappropriate photos via email or text message.
- If a member behaves inappropriately during or after meeting in person.
- If a member violates any other BB People Meet policy.